Info file from the BUDD vine- etree info file follows:
1) Jim Wise's comments about a listen to the vault tape, made to Deadlists
Grateful Dead Dance Hall - Rio Nido, CA 9/3/67
1. Dancin' In The Streets :10:27
2. It Hurts Me Too :04:00
3. Cold Rain & Snow :03:13
4. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl \ :10:34
5. \ Viola Lee Blues \ :22:49 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Big Boss Man :04:15 introduced as "an old song"
7. Alligator :14:35
no "Caution" yet, it simply returns to the shouted "Alligator" refrain & then ends
You might ask where is the famous "Midnight Hour"? The answer is that I have not a clue :
2) J. Wise's further flaw notes to BUDD, 3/00:
it takes several minutes for the mix to come together in the beginning,
Schoolgirl is cut @: 10:43, Viola lee is cut @ both ends,the sound
quality deteriorates towards the end of the alligator jam
3) Note the famous Rio Nido Midnight Hour- whether played 9/3 or 9/4/67-
is on the Phil Zone CD anyway.
4)Encoded by T. OConnell firstname.lastname@example.org
Several shn vines were seeded with Tracks listed as 1, 2, etc. for the MAC naming
convention. The md5 signature will match that found at the Hamilton shn circ site.
Just edit the names.
Track 1: L/R channel fade-outs for first 1:40
Track 4: Minor fade-outs for first 30 sec., worst @00:22
Bass distortion @4:36-4:45
Track 7: Fade-outs begin @12:05
All in all, a very enjoyable ride.
This tape is not a master, it's a 1st gen.
It takes several minutes for the mix to come together in the beginning
"Schoolgirl" is cut @ 10:43
"Viola Lee" is cut @ both ends
The sound quality deteriorates towards the end of the "Alligator' jam
Uploaded by Jon Miller; originally from a BUDD SHN vine.